The Yarnfulness Project has been featured in a number of publications and events:
- UK Handmade Magazine Spring 2018, which you can read online, or download our final draft here.
- Federation of Women’s Institutes’ ‘Recommended Reading’ for Healthy Living and Wellbeing Week 2018.
- British Psychological Society ‘The Psychologist’ article – ‘Public involvement in research – just good science’
- Invited Speakers at the University of Oxford Public Engagement with Research Conference #OxPER2018. You can see our presentation slides here.
- Anne’s Crochet and the project are featured in a display at the Pitt Rivers Museum called ‘Messy Realities: The Secret Life of Technology‘. You can visit the display from 23 July to 28 September 2018.
- We were featured in a Molly Makes online article – ‘Why crafting is good for your mental health‘.